Hello! Hope you enjoy this blog. I am a Family Physician/Sports Medicine physician who loves Jesus, medicine and CrossFit and always seeking the truth on faith, life, balance, exercise, and nutrition.
I’ll try to write about things that my peers would be interested in, especially related to performance. But, it may take me a few months to get things posted!
Follow me on Twitter for tweets on the above!
- Hersch EC, Oh RC. Febrile Illness and Fever of Unknown Origin in Adults. Am Fam Physician. 2014;90:91-96. PMID: pending
- Plackett, T, Kwon E, Gagliano R, Oh RC. Ehlers–Danlos Syndrome- Hypermobility Type and Hemorrhoids. Case Reports in Surgery. 2014:2012:171803. PMID: pending
- Oh RC, Reamy BV. The Socratic method and pimping: Optimizing the use of stress and fear in instruction. Virtual Mentor. 2014;16:182-186. PMID: 2466846
- Lenz J, Brown J, Oh R, Johnson J, Ditzler T, Batts KB. Bath Salts in the Military. Mil Med. 2013; 178: e893-895. PMID: 23820374
- Oh RC, Johnson JD. Chest pain and costochondritis associated with Vitamin D deficiency-A report of two cases. Case Reports Med. 2012 ;2012 :375730. Epub 2012 Jun 12. PMID: 22761623
- Oh RC, Franzos T. How best to diagnose iron-deficiency anemia in patients with inflammatory disease? J Fam Pract. 2012;61 :160-161. PMID: 22393557
- Oh RC, Hustead TR. Causes and evaluation of mildly elevated liver transaminase levels. Am Fam Physician 2011;84 :1003-1008. PMID: 22046940
- Oh, RC. Vitamin B12 deficiency. BMJ Point of Care, July 01, 2011 ; pointofcare.bmj.com. Last accessed September 2012. [Invited article]
- Kent JB, Oh RC. Complementary and alternative medicine use among military family medicine patients in Hawaii. Mil Med. 2010 ;175 :534-8. PMID: 20684460
- Pflipsen M, Oh RC, Saguil A et. al. Prevalence of Vitamin B12 deficiency in Type 2 Diabetics: A cross-sectional study. J Am Board Fam Med. 2009;22:528-34. PMID: 19734399